Then tonight he had a basketball game. He plays on the Qwest team for work, and is the best player in my opinion, however I might be a little predigest :) Their name is Sin Valor (or Worthless), but don't let their name fool you, they have only lost a couple of games, unfortunately last night was one of those times. So anyways at the game tonight, with about seven minutes left in game, Jason took an elbow to the chin. It scared me, all I saw was him go down hard. I went running over to him and when he got up there was blood all over him and the floor. His chin had a pretty deep cut in it, but of course Jason wouldn't leave until the game was over, so we had to wait until then to take him to Community Care. After driving around for about a half an hour, we finally found one that was still open at 8:30 at night. His cut went clear to the bone and ended up needing five stitches and the nurse gave him a bright pink band aide for being such a good patient;) (The nurse was really nice and had fun teasing Jason. He was a very good sport about the whole thing including the band aide.)
Here is the wound before we saw the doctor. Sorry it is blurry, but he was standing in the waiting room when I took it, and he would only let me take one picture so this is it.

No comments:
Post a Comment