Well it looks like I need to play some catch up. On the 6th of December we went to Utah for the night. We went down on Saturday, and came back on Sunday. It was fun to see the lights even though I was a little disappointed, they didn't seem to have as many lights as they usually do, and at that time there wasn't any snow. But it was still nice to get away for the night. After temple square we went to find a restaurant that said it served South American food. After being stuck in traffic a fourth of a mile from the restaurant for 45 minutes, we finally reached the sign and saw that they didn't serve Argentine food! So then we had to go find another place to eat. Thankfully there was a Sizzler right up the road on our way back to our hotel so we didn't have to wait to much longer to eat which was a really good thing because I tend to get grouchy when I'm hungry! :)
Friday, December 19, 2008
Temple Square
Well it looks like I need to play some catch up. On the 6th of December we went to Utah for the night. We went down on Saturday, and came back on Sunday. It was fun to see the lights even though I was a little disappointed, they didn't seem to have as many lights as they usually do, and at that time there wasn't any snow. But it was still nice to get away for the night. After temple square we went to find a restaurant that said it served South American food. After being stuck in traffic a fourth of a mile from the restaurant for 45 minutes, we finally reached the sign and saw that they didn't serve Argentine food! So then we had to go find another place to eat. Thankfully there was a Sizzler right up the road on our way back to our hotel so we didn't have to wait to much longer to eat which was a really good thing because I tend to get grouchy when I'm hungry! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment