Monday, December 28, 2009

FoUr MoNtHs!

I think I say this every month but I cannot believe how fast Asher is growing up! He turned four months old last Monday (so I'm a little late, but it was a busy week last week)! He is getting so big and started to act more like an infant, than a new baby. He had his doctor's appointment on Wednesday the 23rd and his doctor said that everything is going about the same, however he did say that he thought it would be a good idea if we took him down to Primary's to have some genetic testing done to see if he may have some sort of a syndrome since he has multiple things that are wrong (i.e. his heart condition, the mole on his foot, the hemangioma on his back, and the fact that his testicles still haven't descended.) He said if he does have one, maybe we can find out more about what others have done and what we can expect later. He also said that if he does that we might also be able to find the probability of other children we may have, having the same thing. But now on to the fun news, his stats: Weight 12lbs 11oz, and Height 24 1/2 inches.


All ready for church. He looks so cute and grown up!


So innocent.


Taken on December 21st. (I LOVE the jeans!)

1 comment:

Brandy said...

So cute! I love to compare sizes, so I looked up Mason at Asher's age. Mason weighed 15.13 and was 26 inches tall! :)