Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Basketball!

This year Jason only played on the Qwest team for basket ball. (Normally he also playes on a team in the Rire league). It was weird not having three games a week, but nice! Jason's team made it all the way to the Championship game in their division, but lost the final game. It was a close, and really good game. I totally forgot to bring in the diaper bag, so I don't have any pictures of the last game, but here are some from earlier in the season. Good Job Jason!

Jason during a foul shot at the other end of the court

Jason is number 5

Shooting foul shots

I love Jason's stance in this one! It's like "Oh Yeah!"
(However if I remember right he didn't actually make this shot) :)

Asher watching the game. He really like watching the games and was usually very good during them. He would get a little wiggly towards the end though. He would even sleep sometimes, I don't know how though, they were some LOUD games, but I wasn't complaining!

No comments: