We are SO READY for SUMMER at our house!
We can't WAIT to do some of THIS...
We can't WAIT to do some of THIS...
And of course some of THIS...
And Jason can't wait to do THIS...
But mostly we just want to do a whole lot of THIS...
Instead of doing THIS...
because outside lookes like THIS... :(

3 comments:
Oh Kendra. I bet you were so disappointed when you looked out your window this morning. I know I was! It seems like it's getting further and further away from summer not good! It was good to see you too! Next time we go to Idaho Falls we are going to have to call you to see if you would like to come with us cuz it seems like every time we go you are shopping too! :) If we don't see you (but hopefully we will) HAPPY EASTER!!!
What a cute post! I know, we get tricked some days here when it is like 60 degrees for a couple days and then it snows a lot like it did last Thursday and is 30 degrees. I keep telling myself that we need the moisture, but I sure wish the weather would be nice and warm and stay that way for awhile:)
i love this post. so cute.
Post a Comment