Well I don't have much to put in this post since I just did his nine month one, like last week, I think. But I had to at least acknowledge that my baby is Ten whole months old! Two more months, and he'll be ONE! I can say it, but I don't believe it, and it definatly hasn't sunk in yet. I have started trying to figure out what I want to do for his Birthday....but I'm still deciding. Especially since we were going to go camping over his Birthday, but now I think Jason may have to take a class then, so I'll let you know when we finally know what we are doing, and what the theme will be. But anyways, "Happy Ten Month Birthday, Baby!" I sure love you, and wish you would stop growing so fast!
This is just a fun picture from my parents house a couple of weeks ago!
(I'll do the post from here, here soon, even though it will be WAY out of order!;) )
No comments:
Post a Comment