Asher has decided that our fireplace is a great place to play, not just on, but IN! He knows he's not supposed to be there, so he just smiles and laughs when you catch him! Silly boy!
The first time I caught him there
He was playing there and didn't think we knew. So Jason grabbed the camera and said his name, this is how he turned around!
We are a family of four (or six, depending on how you look at it!) Jason and I have been married for seven years. We have a wonderful three year old boy, Asher (born August 21, 2009) and a beautiful baby girl, Aadynn (born May 16, 2012). We also have two crazy dogs, Shanyce and Oso, that are like our kids. Jason works for CenturyLink as a coach, and just started his MBA online. I currently stay at home with my kiddos, and LOVE it!
1 comment:
Love all the updates w/ pics...BUT where are all his one year pics I want to see them! Asher is so cute, love that little guy.
Post a Comment