Friday, December 03, 2010

Big Helper

So Jason had the 12-26 of November off from work. He had (still has) time that he had to take off from work and since he had to start a new class on the 29 that won't get over until Feb/March, He took off the two weeks he had in between his classes. Which worked out really well with when Asher's surgery was but more on that later. But the first Friday he was off we decided to use some of our paint that we had left over from upstairs, and paint Jason's office. Asher was SUCH a big helper. He wanted to stir the pain, and stand on the ladder, and paint the walls, pretty much he wanted to do it all. So him and Jason spent a lot of time upstairs, while I painted downstairs! But now whenever he sees a roller or a paint brush (even my craft paint brushes) he will take them over to the wall and "paint", and, as seen here will also paint the floor.
 After our last day of painting
 He did such a good job of painting the kitchen floor!
 Painting away! I didn't get any pictures of when I was actually painting because I was a little preoccupied!
 These aren't in the right order, but he is a after one! Now we just need some new carpet!
 Jason's messy desk
 My big helper needed a picture of him too!
 Here is a before one from right after we moved in!

No comments: