Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thanksgiving

I am so far behind! But I am going to try to get caught up over the next few days weeks. (I hope!) But  anywhere, here is Thanksgiving. This year for Thanksgiving we went to my parents house, and, almost, my whole family was there! We were just missing my oldest niece, who lives in Utah, and then my oldest nephew, his wife and their little girl didn't come until after dinner and only stayed for a little while. But we still had 32 people for dinner (including my niece's boyfriend)! It was fun to be able to visit and see everyone. I didn't take many pictures, but here are some of the ones I did.
 Asher playing with Sereniti's pink phone
 Asher and Traecen playing with G-ma and G-pa's rocking chairs

 Some of the older kids playing video games
(Little) Jason and Asher. Jason loved playing with Asher, and followed him around all day.

No comments: