On General Conference Sunday we took a drive up to Heise like always. It was a little chilly, but still fun!
Such a cutie!
Playing with his big stick he found
It wasn't that warm
Then the next weekend we went down to Utah for our nephew Jason's (yes they have the same name, and little Jason thinks it's awesome!) Baptism. I took our camera, but totally left it in the car, so the only pictures I have of the weekend, are of just us that night. Quick story, we weren't sure if we were going to be able to make it down for the baptism. But the day before, Jason came home for lunch and said he had a surprise for us, but we had to clean the house and get the laundry done. I wasn't completely done when he got home, but he said it was good enough. Then he said that we were going to go down for the baptism, and then stay the night at Bear Lake! He is such a sweetheart, and it really meant a lot to me to be able to go down. We had to get up really early, but it was worth it! (Even though the pool was closed :( )
Batman!
Jason watching some TV
Taking Mommy for a walk
I also turned 25 in April, but somehow we didn't end up with any pictures, but it was still a good weekend with my boys!
Here are some random pictures:
Just like Daddy!
(notice leg position, and Asher sat like that by himself, no help from us)
Close up
He LOVES basketball
Looking at a coloring book (I LOVE the hat)
He looks so grown up!
Helping Dad BBQ








No comments:
Post a Comment