Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Silly Boy!

Asher can be such a silly boy! These are some pictures over the few months of some silly things he does. 
 He loves to put up the couch cushion and just sit there on the springs while he watches TV
 This day he had been refusing to take a nap. I was getting ready to go somewhere and when I came out to look for him (he was being awfully quiet) I found him asleep in hallway! 
 Here he is at his cousin, Charlee's birthday party, wearing a helmet he found in the garage and trying to hit a basketball with a racket-ball rack.

 It was really tight on his head, and he had a hard time getting it off by himself. Also I love Kaiya's face! She's like "What is he doing?"
 This is where he used to like to sit when I was downstairs trying to get stuff done. That is a little shelf like thing in our desk. It's just the right size to sleep in.

 (Don't mind my mess house) He also is still in love with my necklaces/bracelets and wears them all over the house.
Bling bling!

No comments: