Thursday, May 17, 2012

She's Here!

Introducing........Aadynn Aliece James. Born on May 16th at 4:18. 7lbs 12oz and 21inches long. She doesn't look like Asher did as a baby and I'm still not completely sure who she looks the most like. I think she's kind of  a mix of me and Jason. Jason says she looks like me. We'll see as she gets older if she changes her looks or not. Right now she is just plain beautiful! I'll write up the whole birth story later, but here are some pictures of our sweet little girl!
 Daddy and Aadynn
A few hours old
 First time meeting baby sis! He was way more excited about the motorcycles that Aadynn got him, then he was about her. 
 All bathed with a bow in her hair
 Grandma Jackson, Asher, and Aadynn
 Me and my girl
 So precious!
She is such a sweetheart, and we are so glad she's here! More info to come later!

1 comment:

DS Petty said...

Congrats, Kendra! She's adorable! I hope you're all doing well! We missed you last week!!! We'll have to get everyone together again sometime!