Thursday, November 01, 2012

We're going to the Zoo

About a month after Aadynn was born I finally got up the courage to take both kids out by myself. We decided to go to the zoo, and asked Mindy and Bentley to come too! We had lots of fun and no major disasters which gave me some confidence that I could take both kids out by myself.
 Just a random picture of my babies taking a nap one day
 Checking out the penguins
 Asher's favorite part, feeding the goats

 He spent the whole time just running in front of us! 
 Bentley just chillin'
We stopped about halfway through so I could feed Aadynn and Asher could have a snack. Well Asher found the peacock that runs around the zoo and was trying to catch it. He actually almost succeeded, but I yelled at him and as soon as I did the peacock flew up on a roof and out of Asher's reach. :( 

No comments: