Tuesday, March 05, 2013
Jason's NEW Job!
So I just realized that with all of the excitment of Aadynn's birth I don't think I've put on here that right about the same time Jason got a new job! He still works for CenturyLink but now instead of being a trainer, he is a coach. And instead of going to the Center every day, he works from our basement! We LOVE having him home, especially in the summer. He gets to come upstairs and visit on all his breaks and for lunch, and the Best part is, he's working on east coast time! He goes into work anywhere from 6:00-8:00 in the morning, (depending on whether he wants to sleep in) and gets done anywhere from 3:00 (yes three in the afternoon!) -5:00. Sometimes 6:00 on the week he has to close, but that is still way better than 8:00 at night. We took full advantage this summer and were able to go do some really fun things, during the week. It's been a little adjustment but one that we are not complaining about in the least!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment