Friday, September 11, 2009
We're HOME!!!
We are back in the good old state of Idaho, finally. We actually got back on Wednesday night at like 9:30pm, but I have been too busy and tired to blog about anything and let me tell you I am WAY behind, because since Asher was born Jason has had his birthday and we also had our anniversary. But I will post about them later. I still do not have any pictures to put on here because we borrowed my mom's camera since I still have not found ours, and I don't have the cord to put the pictures onto the computer. So hopefully I will get it soon and will post lots and lots of pictures of my sweet baby boy. It feels so good to be home, I was so homesick and missed my puppies a lot, and it is just nice to be able to relax in our own home, and do things on our schedule, not the hospital's. Well that is all I'm going to post for now, just thought I would let those of you who didn't know that we are home safe and sound. Hopefully I will be able to pictures on here soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats! Glad to hear he is here and made it safely! Can't wait to see some pics!
Post a Comment