Friday, September 04, 2009

Introducing.....

Asher Abraham James
Born August 21, 2009 at 1:17pm
6lbs 8oz 18 3/4 in long
We are doing good we are still down in Utah in the NBICU. Asher is doing wonderful and just needs to be eating a little more on his own before we can go home. His heart is getting better and it doesn't look like he is going to need any surgery, at least for now. I will post more when we are home and settled in. Thanks to everyone for all of the help, prayers, and for cleaning and taking care of our house and dogs.

1 comment:

The Cawley's said...

Congrats Mommy and Daddy! Chet and I are so excited for you! But now I want to see pics of your little guy, so I'll be checking again in a few days to see if you have any up yet!