Well this is going to be two un-pictured posts in a row, because I still can't find my camera. But I figured I had better update about the baby since it has been about a month and like six or more doctors appointments. Yesterday my mom and me went down to the U of U for my appointment. (We decided after the last appointment down there being such a waste of time, that it wasn't worth Jason taking the day off of work for it, so my mom agreed to go with me. Thanks mom!) We made a stop before my appointment at my Aunt Brenda's and each made a glass necklace. We had to leave before they were done, but I can't wait to see how mine turned out! Thanks Brenda! Then we headed to the hospital for my very long and uninformative appointment. I say uninformative but I did find out that I am dilated to a 1 and 60% effaced! Woo Hoo! And then the doctor did call me later that night (he still didn't have me scheduled at the appointment) and said that we are scheduled to come in on the 3rd of September, and to be induced the 4th! Which means instead of having 3 weeks left, I only have 2 weeks and 2 days! That did help, at least knowing when, so I know how much time I have left to get everything together, and trust me, I still have a lot to do! But back to the day. After my appointment, we met up with my brother Krey who is doing his second clinical rotation for Optometry School at Salt Lake VA and took a dryer to his new apartment in Lehi, and had dinner with his wife and two kids. It was good to see them, and nice to have them so close (They have been in California for three years while he was in school). After we ate mom and I took off for home. It was a long ride but we didn't make too bad of time and I got home at about 10:30. I think the best news of the day was that we don't have to go down to Utah again until he's born! I am so sick of that drive!
Thanks again mom for going with me!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment