Last Thursday was my shower which my sister-in-law Julie and my mom threw for me, and man were we spoiled! He isn't even here yet and is already SPOILED ROTTEN! He got TONS of CUTE clothes, LOTS of warm blankets, and plenty of other fun stuff, including an umbrella stroller, cute diaper bag (which Jason says he won't use because it is too "cute"), diapers, wipes, a play set, and other fun stuff that he is going to need. I don't have the actual pictures from the shower yet because I haven't gotten them from Julie, (I need to take my computer out so she can download them onto it) but I will do another quick post when I get them. So for now here are just some pictures I took when we got home of his cute clothes and blankets that he got. Thanks to everyone who came, and thank you so much Julie and mom for the awesome shower!!!
These are the receiving blankets and burp cloths that my mom made.
These are "Jason's". His mom made these for him to use.
The jungle set another set that Jason's mom made.
This blanket is from my niece Charlee, Julie, her mom, her sister Stephanie, and Stephanie's son McKeon.
These are all of the receiving blankets that people made for him, the very bottom one is from Jason's Grandma Pincock.
Here is the cute diaper cake that Julie made.
Clothes!

More clothes!
No comments:
Post a Comment