Sunday, January 03, 2010

FiRsT tOoTh!

At the Jackson Christmas party we, (well technically Jason) found Asher's first tooth! We had thought that he might be teething, but nothing ever came so we figured we were wrong, then the day after Christmas, there it was it all it's poky, sharp glory. I haven't been able to get a picture of it but believe me it's there, I think he is also getting the one next to it in as well. He wasn't really that fussy with the first one and was still sleeping really well, but with this next one he has been more fussy, and just wants to be held while you standing, and not sleeping as well. But I also figured that I would put somethings in this post that I forgot with the four month post. I always seem to forget to put these things in.
  • He is now a pro at holding his own head, and wants to be in the sitting straight up position most of the time.
  • He, up until this last week, was sleeping from about 11:00pm to 8:00 or 9:00am without waking up. It was HEAVEN!
  • He likes laying on the floor and playing with his toys for a certain amount time before he gets tired.
  • He will turn himself in a complete circle while on the floor.
  • He looks like he is really close to rolling over, especially from his back to his belly (yes I put that in right) but just won't do the last little bit that he needs to get completely over.
  • He smiles a lot and is starting to laugh a lot more.
Well that is all I can think of for now, as usual here are some pictures!

This is my proof of his tooth since I can't get a picture of the acutal tooth!


I promise this isn't the same picture as above


This one has nothing to do with his tooth, I just like it. He fell asleep on his floor last week as I was putting all of his toys away. I left him alone and he slept like this for about an hour!

1 comment:

The Andrews Family said...

Ruark's first tooth came in at 4 months! He had 8 teeth by the time he was 7 months old. They all came in really quick within days he'd get two or four. Good luck, it makes for long nights!