Sunday, January 03, 2010

~Random~

I have all of these pictures that I wanted to put on here but they are all just random so that's how I decided to put them on, no story, just random!
Just an FYI there are 3 other new posts besides this one, I got really behind!


My brother Krey and Asher in their "twin" shirts. Jason and Asher also have twin shirts, but Asher's is still too big! :(


Asher now fits a lot better in his bathrobe


Jason took Asher all over the house like this




When he sits, he looks like he is going to topple over


Trying to put all of his fingers in his mouth


We put him in this today for the first time. He looks so small in it, but he thought it was pretty cool, and had lots of fun in it


This is our blackmail picture for when he gets older, Jason got him dressed today and pulled his pants up as far as he could

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Now that I'm getting a little less sick, we're going to come to Idaho this month! I don't have your email address, so I thought I'd let you know this way. It will either be next weekend or the one after. I'd love to finally meet Asher and get to visit with you! Any conflicts that you know of?? You can email me at brandyheiner@gmail.com. Love you!