Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Refinished

Last year my mom and dad got new bedroom furniture, so they gave us one of their old dressers. It was actually my Grandma Betty's, but it was a blueish green color, and it didn't really go with our room, and we didn't really like the color, so this last summer we sanded it down and striped it. Then it has just been sitting in our basement unfinished until last week when we finally stained it. And I just have to say, I LOVE IT! It was like finishing two projects because, since we got our new dresser, Asher got our old one and now I have plently of room to put all of his clothes away which helps keep his room cleaner! Well anyways here are some pic's.

The drawer on the left is before it's been stained.
I didn't get any pictures of the blueish green color though.

The finished product!
I still think I will spray paint the handles but that can wait 'till I can do it outside!
It only took a year to get done!

1 comment:

jackson9932 said...

Kendra that looks beautiful. Can't wait to see it in person. Good job you guys.