So this is over a week late, but our computer quit. But thanks to Devin, a guy Jason works with, it's back up and running, and we still basically have all of our "stuff". Thank you Devin! On to Valentines. We didn't really do a whole lot this year but it was still a good Valentines, I made the boys each a tie fleece basketball blanket (thanks for your help, and letting me get them done at you house so Jason didn't find them Mom!). This year instead of flowers, Jason got me a bamboo plant that makes a heart shape, it is so beautiful, now I just hope I don't kill it! According to the directions it is minimal care, but if there is a way, I would be the one to find it!
Cute little boy in his new shirt
My Valentines!
Our little family
(minus the dogs, we couldn't find a way to get them in the pic)
Happy Valentines Day!
1 comment:
All these pics are so cute! Asher is getting so big. I haven't seen him forever it seems like:( Well just so you know I would LOVE to babysit that little guy anytime. Just throwing that out there! ha ha He looks so cute in that red shirt
Post a Comment