Thursday, September 23, 2010

~ShANyCE~

So this one is really late, but I couldn't do four post for Asher's birthday, and not do ONE for Shanyce's! Shanyce turn four this year! I can't believe that we have had her for that long, but it's also hard to think of a time that we didn't have her. We love you Shanyce! (Oh, just in case you're wondering, it's pronounced Sha-niece)
 
 Not too long after we got her
 She was so tiny!
 The night we brought her home
 They used to take naps together like this all the time
 Waking Jason up
 Full grown
 These are out of order, but just a few days after we got her, we went to Salmon. I was so worried that she would freeze, or get lost, or that a hawk would swoop down and steal her thinking she was a mouse or something, but we made it without any problems
 I just love how little she was, I'm actually surprised at how big she got
 Another one to prove just how little she was
Up camping. In places the grass was a lot taller than her, (still is!) I really thought I was going to loose her up there!

1 comment:

Colton & Mindy Boyce said...

yep I basicaly commented on all of your posts:) but I totally remember when you got her she was so small! What would you do without them...