Friday, October 08, 2010

What do you have on your leg?!

I have had people come up with some pretty interesting things about Asher's foot. I've been asked if he painted it, burned it, has mud on it, and even if he has poop on it. I honestly wonder what kind of mom they think I am, to let my child run around with "mud/poop" on his foot, but then the other night, I found him like this, and had to laugh. No, that is not poop. It's chocolate. Jason had accidentally left a small Hershey's chocolate bar on the couch and Asher found it, and proceeded to chew through the wrapper getting chocolate everywhere! Gotta love that boy!
 This is how we found him
 Still has the chocolate
 It's all over his shirt and shorts
 And the back of his leg
Can't forget the face!

3 comments:

Colton & Mindy Boyce said...

Seriously... some one has asked you if it was poop??!!? WOW ha ha Did you just bust up laughing!! I would have.

Brandy said...

The couch seems awfully clean! He's a pro at getting what he wants without upsetting Mom. CUTE!

jackson9932 said...

and i thought kids said the darndest things...lol