Last Wednesday (and Thursday) Qwest had one dollar tickets to a Corn Maze in Shelly, and since I love corn mazes Jason got us tickets. We didn't end up staying very long (it was COLD, and kind of late) but we still had lots of fun! Even though I thought it would have been really fun to go to through the huge one that took like 2 hours to do, like I said COLD and LATE. So we just ended up going through the smallest maze (twice) and that was more than enough for that night. But it was really cool and they had 4 different mazes (all different lengths) and for the bigger ones had a card you punch to see who "done it" It was put on by the Scouts, and was out in the middle of NOWHERE! Seriously, Jason said if it would have been a haunted maze, he wouldn't have done it. It would have been to easy for a real serial killer to go in and get you without anyone knowing! But here are our two, blurry pictures from the night. (Can I say again, COLD)
Asher and Dad (and a pumpkin)
Me and Asher at the entrance
No comments:
Post a Comment