Monday, November 01, 2010

HallOwEEn

(There are four other new posts below)
We had the hardest time this year deciding what to dress Asher up as, and since he could tell us, we were on our own. Finally the Friday a week before we finally decided on Calvin and Hobbes, knowing full well that most people wouldn't know who he was. I was glad we did, because even though almost no one knew who he was, he was comfortable and didn't have to mess with something on his head, or always trying to take part of his costume off! He seemed to have lots of fun, and loves carrying around his pumpkin, (handed down by his dad, made by Great G-ma Jorgensen) and pulling "Hobbes" behind him! Friday we went to Jason's parent's house for dinner and some games! We had lots of fun, and got some yummy treats to take home. Then on Saturday we ended up going out to my parents Trunk or Treat, since Asher slept through ours. There wasn't a ton of people there, but he still did alright and it doesn't really matter since he won't eat most of the candy anyways! Then we came home and started getting our own Trick-or-Treaters, and Jason went downstairs to get some homework done, leaving me and Asher to hand out the candy. Only every time the doorbell would ring Asher would burst into tears and come running to me crying. I don't know if he thought I was going to leave him, (or if he just didn't like every coming and taking all "his" candy, that he doesn't even like!)or what, but as long as I held him when we went to the door, everything was fine! I really wonder sometimes, what is going on in his head! But here is our little Calvin!


 Koden and Asher up at the Trunk-or-Treating
 Calvin and his Hobbes
 Jaden, Julie (pirates) Charlee (Mickey) Kiaron (TMNT) Kobe (not sure) Koden (skeleton) Asher (Calvin) Jason, Henriette, Ann (exchange students, in real life, and for their "costumes") Me
 Hobbes and Calvin
 Eating a tootsie roll
 Sitting on Hobbes
These are from Sunday. He carried his pumpkin all over the house, and would even go to the front door and try to open it!
I love how he holds his hand when he carries something around!

No comments: