Friday, February 11, 2011

~ChRiStMaS~

Christmas was pretty much the same as always, lots of Christmas Parties, food, family, and presents. We went to Jason's parent's party on Christmas Eve, but stayed home that night like always, and went visiting my parent's on Christmas Day. But I think the best way to describe Christmas is in pictures so here goes: (I'm still waiting for pictures from Christmas Eve from Mindy, ahem(: )
Opening his Christmas Jammer's
Holding them up
  And trying them on
Our living room Christmas morning, (After Santa had come)
 My baby still asleep at 9:00 Christmas morning
 After we Jason had woken him up
 Helping Shanyce and Oso open their presents
 The dogs waiting for their treats
 Opening his big present from Santa

He was really good about opening for about one and half presents
 Opening one of my presents
 I know this is blurry, but this is after Asher found his M&M's, and then that was all he wanted
 Still has the M&M's
 Seeing what other goodies are in his stocking
 He finally just dumped most of it out
 Helping dad with another present
 I love this picture! It looks like he's getting ready to blow a kiss, but really he is eating a M&M that dad FINALLY got out for him!
Checking out his new MP3 player (yes he is not even a year and a half and has his own, small, MP3 player with just his songs on it, and it has a built in speaker so he doesn't need headphones)
Mad because dad took away his MP3 player to charge it and put some songs on it
 Finally got it back
 Watching "Bolt" with daddy
Stealing a drink from someone's Mountain Dew at Jaden and Julies
Well as you can see by the small amount of pictures I put on here this kid was more than spoiled! Let's see if I can remember what all he got: A b-ball hoop, pirate ship, tools, MP3 player, bus, trucks lots of clothes and 2 PJ's, bowling pins and ball, farm truck, movies, money, a tent/blanket/pillow, and his own towel with his initials. I think that is about it, like I said, spoiled! Thanks everyone for the gifts, and Merry (very late) Christmas!

No comments: