Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

So I am so far behind it isn't even funny. But I am going to try and get caught up, and back to keeping up with my blog. So I'm starting (kind of ) where I left off, and am going to try to at least get the big ones done. Every year for the Super Bowl, we go to my brother and SIL's house. We eat lots of good food, watch the game and commercials (not necessarily in that order), and visit. But this year was a really big deal. You see my brother is a HUGE, Green Bay fan. I'm talking, one day he wants his office to be completely decked out in GB. Carpet, walls, everything! (I actually have another brother who is also a big GB fan, but he lives in Oregon, so he didn't get to be there.) We had lots of fun and Asher even got to wear the "Cheese Head" hat. (Me and Asher did have to leave for a while and go over to my parents house in order for Asher to take a nap. There was just too much going on to sleep, and he really needed to!) It made it even better that GB won. My brother's were ecstatic!

 Stealing Kiaron's chair

 Cheese Head
 Playing with Char
Stealing Kobe's chair

No comments: