I LOVE the drive-in, and I love Harry Potter, so I was so excited that the last Harry Potter was coming out in the summer so I could go to it at the drive-in! I have been counting down all summer, much to Jason's dismay. He doesn't really like HP but he tolerates the movies for me! So I had it all planned out that we were going to go Friday the 15 (the day it released) but Jason came home Thursday and asked if I wanted to go to the drive-in that night. I asked what was playing and he said "What do you think?" So apparently because it was the second movie it was like a midnight viewing of the show on Thursday! I was SO excited!
Asher watching his pre-movie, movie!
This (and getting popcorn) are probably Asher's favorite part of going to the drive-in. He loves sitting in the back of the truck with all the blankets.
The dogs get to go too!
Ice Age
This is how excited Jason was for Harry Potter
We saw Green Lantern first and then HP. As soon as the previews before Green Lantern were over, Asher was asleep! But it worked out nice for us! He slept the whole time! After that I made Jason have a HP marathon at home! I can't wait for it to come out on dvd!
1 comment:
I want to see the last HP soooo bad...Brady isn't a huge fan either lol...I'm so glad I can follow your blog now your family is adorable!
Post a Comment