Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Playin' in the Rain

Asher really likes the rain! The other night we were outside playing and it started raining, but he didn't want to come in, so me and Jason sat under the covered deck, and let him play in the rain! He would occasionally come for a visit, but then it was back out into the rain!
 Rainbow!
 Taking a short break
 He was trying his hardest to get us to come play too! I did for a while, but didn't last as long as he did!
 He wanted to take some pictures too, which I'll show you later

 He was being so cute and kind of weird all at the same time
 Laying on the cement, kissing the patio
 He crawled all over the patio splashing in the puddles
 Here he comes!
 Asher and Mom
 Picture of Daddy that Asher took, Dad didn't last as long as we did. He came inside to play on the computer, and watch tv.
He loves taking pictures of his own feet! I have one of both of his feet on my phone!

No comments: