Monday, September 12, 2011

~TigGEr~

I had to do a special post about Asher's special friend, Tigger. (This is the same Tigger that Jason bought for him right after he was born and stayed with him in the NICU the whole time he was there. If I get up to it later I may go down and get my hard-drive and put on a picture of Asher and Tigger in the hospital) He loves his Tigger, and sleeps with him every night/nap-time. When he wakes up, he will even find Tigger in all the blankets, and bring Tigger with him when he comes out to find me. He will also, sometimes, go find him when he's tired.
 Just after he woke up one morning
 It was really hot that night, so he just slept in his diaper
 This is how he carries him around...by the neck
 Tigger is also a great help when you need to mow the lawn. It does tend to make him kind of dirty though.....especially when he keeps falling off the mower. He's a dirty Tigger most of the time, but a well loved one!

No comments: