Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rigby Lake

Of course we had to go to Rigby Lake at least once this year. Asher always has lots of fun playing in the sand and water, and with his cousins! Thanks for inviting us Julie we had lots of fun!

 My little stud!


 After I had to change his diaper, he didn't want he shorts back on, but did want his shoes on (the sand was hot!) After a while he finally let me put his shorts back on
 We stopped at Wendy's and got us some lunch
 Playing in the sand (and eating some)
 I put his shirt back on because it looked like it was going to start raining and I thought we were going to have to leave, but I think we ended up staying another hour or two
 He thought this was the coolest thing ever! Some big kids had brought shovels and made this little pond, then left. He was in HEAVEN!
 He played in it by himself for probably a half and hour, then kept trying to get Charlee to play in it with him too, but Charlee had a friend with her so she didn't stay long with Asher


We had such a fun time, and hopefully next year we'll end up going more!

No comments: