Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Some Summertime Fun!

I am so far behind it isn't even funny. I kept waiting because Jason has some pictures on his phone that I want to get off, but I can no longer wait. so here is a brief post on some of what we did over the summer. 

He fell asleep, "helping" Daddy one day down in his office. 
 Playing "forts" on Mom and Dad's bed, with all the pillows


 We played at the park a lot, and had lots of fun going on bike rides

This is how he "adjusts" it, you know, to make it go faster!

 This is at a park in Jackson Hole. We went for a drive one Sunday, and of course had to play at the park for a while before going home
 This was his favorite thing there. The handles were broken but he still sat on it forever, and didn't want to leave!


 And of course the swings, are always a favorite
And took lots of naps with Tigger

No comments: