Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Christmas '11

I have so many pictures that I'm just going to let them do most of the talkin'!
 Christmas Eve
 Opening his Christmas Pajamas!


 What Santa left
 More proof Santa was here
 Everyone's stockings
 Right before we woke him up at 9:30
 He wasn't sure what was going on at first
 Then he saw his presents. This face made all of the crazy Christmas time stuff worth it! And even better was that I got it camera!
 He wasn't sure what to do with his four-wheeler at first, so he sat by it and looked at it
 Looked at some other things Santa brought...
 Then finally decided to try it out
 This was his face after he figured out he could push a button and make it go!
 Opening some of Santa's other gifts

 Batman stuff
 Cars sleeping bag
 Right after I took this picture, he gave his sleeping bag a big hug!
 Looking to see what Santa left in his stocking
 Some Cars cars, magnets, and of course lots of Asher's favorite candies!
 Once he found the cars, it was hard to get him to unwrap anymore presents. (Notice my new Cricut that I got!)
 Jason opening up his Kindle
 This was about the only other present he was interested in. He carried it around with him for like 2 weeks beforehand. I kept hiding it, and he kept finding it!
 He was very excited when he could actually open it!


The remote control car he got from G-ma and G-pa James. And with the money from my parents, he got some more Cars cars (that he got to pick out) and two Cars t-shirts! 

No comments: