Asher loved "helping" Dad rake the leaves
Mostly he just loved playing and running through the piles :)
This was the last time we made it to the park before it got too cold.
Asher was having so much fun playing, he didn't want to leave when it was time to go
So cute!
He loves following the lines
And makes you do the same
Stay on the lines Dad! He kept getting mad because the dogs weren't follow suit!
He will every so often just crash, like just a couple of seconds before this picture was taken, he was sitting up and playing
Then Dad came home for lunch and decided to take a nap too!
Our little "Batman". This was his Halloween costume, he would wear the mask but only for a little bit, and I never got a picture of him in the mask.
G-ma and G-pa James' Halloween Party
Dad had to work on Halloween, so Asher and I went out to G-ma and G-pa Jackson's to go trunk-or-treating with Sereniti and Traecen. It was so cold that we quickly made the rounds then went and sat in the library (where it was) until it was time to go!
Batman eating a tootsie roll
And I think this is the only picture I got from Thanksgiving! Oops!

No comments:
Post a Comment