Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I am late in posting this but better late than never!;) I had to post what Jason got for Father's Day, even though he got it like two weeks early, and completely picked it out himself, I still like to take some credit because it was supposedly from me.:) So Jason decided that he needed a new bike that had more power than his old one, so he picked out a KTM 200. It is a two stroke instead of a four and has way more power than his Honda. (Which by the way, he is putting up for sale here very soon, so if anyone wants a great starter bike for learning to ride let me know!) He of course didn't wait until Father's Day, and had already taken it out a couple of times before Father's Day was even here. The only thing that I don't like about his new bike is that I can't ride it. I really have been good about not riding while I've been pregnant, but this bike I don't even have the option. I can't reach the ground when I'm sitting on it, which make starting and stopping very difficult, but oh well it's not for me it's for him and it fits him perfectly.





I also wanted to tell Jason Happy Father's Day, and to let him know what a great dad I know he is going to be! I Love You, Jason! Happy Father's Day!

No comments: