And then there was today...
He slept so much yesterday that he has not hardly slept at all today, which in itself would not be bad except for the fact that he has been so tired that he has pretty much screamed all day! He would eat and then fuss and fuss, so I would put him in his bouncy chair with the vibrator on (it usually helps him fall asleep when he is overly tired, I say USUALLY) then he would start to calm down, stare off into space for a while, and finally close his eyes....for about 5 minutes, then wake up screaming, and I mean SCREAMING, and then we would start all over again. He is lucky he is so cute, (and that dad got home when he did) :). Jason took us for a ride, and it was the longest amount of none screaming time all day. Thank heavens for daddy! So he fell asleep on the ride and is currently still sleeping. Now why didn't I think of doing that?

No comments:
Post a Comment