Thursday, October 22, 2009

Two Months Old!

Asher turn two months yesterday! I can not believe how quick he is growing up! He had his wellness check-up yesterday which means shots. He did really well and immediately stopped crying right after they were done. But they took so long that he completely missed one feeding and by the time he was able to eat I had to keep waking him up because he was so tired from crying. He felt very picked on. Poor little guy. He has been kind of fussy all day, but he was very good earlier when my sister-in-law Julie took his pictures. I will post some when she gets them done but it will probably be a little while since they are leaving Saturday for 10 days to go camping, but I will get them on here as soon as I get them. Here are some pictures that I took of him today. His two month stats are Height-22 Weight-9lbs 7oz and Head Circumference-15

My cute little guy!

Jason was "helping" him smile last night while he was sleeping.


And of course the frowning picture.


He foot is getting so much lighter, especially the bottom.



It used to be completely black, now it is more brownish.

No comments: