Monday, October 19, 2009

New Camera, and At the Park

So Saturday we finally got a new camera! We have given up on finding our old one, especially since the last place I think I had it was at Jason's work, so it's probably long gone. I do wish that they would at least give me back the memory card so I could get the picture off of it, but I don't think that is going to happen. We basically got the same camera, just the next model up, and the only real difference is that the new one is a higher mega-pixal. It's even the same color! So the dogs haven't gone to the park in a long time so since this weekend was so nice we decided to take them. They had lots of fun being able to run free.
At a park not too far from our house.
This is what Asher did most of the time we were there.

Jason and Asher just chillin'

Asher did wake up for like two seconds before going back to sleep.

Jason trying to use Shanyce as a pillow.

So tired after his outing.

Watching TV.

No comments: