Saturday was Asher's Birthday! I still cannot believe that Asher is a year old! I have not had the easiest time all last week, but even with that said it still hasn't really sunk in. For Asher's birthday we took him to the zoo. It was the zoo's birthday too, so they were only charging 0.75 a person! And everything else was also only 0.75 also! We had so much fun! We went all through the zoo and after we went to the Fun Land and Asher went for his first ride on a Merry-Go-Round, and LOVED it! Then after we came home for a while we too him and the dogs, (did I mention that Asher and Shanyce share a birthday?!) to the park! They all had so much fun! After playing around for a while they dropped me off at home to start getting things ready for his party on Sunday, and Asher and Jason went and got a few last minute things (and dinner, thanks honey!) for the party! Then tired little boy went to bed! I think he had a pretty good birthday, and was sooo cute all day long! It was like he knew it was his special day! (I'm going to do his party in a separate post because of the picture factor!)

Me and me baby at 1:13
(the time he was born)
Asher's FAVORITE part of zoo!
He LOVED feeding the goats
Especially the babies! He was very sad when we ran out of quarters :(
On the Merry-Go-Round at Tauphaus
(Don't mind me pointing, I was trying to get him to "look at Daddy")
Getting buckled in
Going around
(It was like a big game of peek-a-boo with Dad, and I don't know what I'm saying)
Oso and the birthday girl Shanyce at the park
Playing with dad
Everyone (minus me, taking the picture)
Jason decided that Asher wanted to show off his "chub" for this picture
Playing in the water
Happy 1 year Birthday, Asher!
No comments:
Post a Comment