The 6-8 of August, we went camping with Jason's parents and sisters. We got up there Friday night and almost ended up coming back home, because we couldn't find a spot to camp. But we finally some in Riverside (I think that's what it's called!) Friday, all of Jason's family went and canoed Big Springs. But since we didn't think Asher would make the 2 1/2 hour ride, we stayed at camp and ended up going into Ashton for lunch at Big Judd's, then we went to a park and played around before heading back to camp. We had lots of good food, and just visited with family. It was a short trip, but still lots of fun! (And I didn't get many pictures, whenever we are with Jason's family, there are always so many camera's that he always says that we will just get copies, and then we never do. I need to not listen to him(: )
Playing on his blanket
Camp
The only pictures I got!
No comments:
Post a Comment