Monday, August 23, 2010

WaRm RiVeR

Every year my dad's side of the family has a reunion up at Warm River. We haven't been able to go the last couple of years (one year they didn't have it, and last year it was the weekend after Asher was born) but this year we were able to go up for the day on Saturday (it is usually a Thursday-Sunday thing) We got to float down the river, and my parents, and Jason, Asher and I went to my cousin's wedding in Teton, then it was back up for a yummy potluck dinner. It was so fun to see some relatives that I haven't seen in a few years, and we also got to see my dad's brother, and sister, and they got to meet Asher for the first time! It was lots of fun and also good to see my two brother that don't live around here. All in all it was a good day, and Asher was very worn out on the way home! (He didn't want to take a nap and miss something!) (And again I did horrible about taking pictures, but I stole some from my niece's FB page! Thanks Jess!
Everyone that came down with us 
(most everyone had already gone for a big float right before we got there, so some didn't want to go again)
Asher screamed the whole way down! It was his nap-time, and he was hungry, otherwise I think he would have liked it
Our family floating! The dogs didn't get to float, because we sure how Asher was going to be, and didn't want to have to wrestle them and him
Angie and Allie being too cool!
Going through the rapids, it is way too cold the first time through, especially when we hadn't been in for very long (we didn't go up very far, because we had to get back to camp to get ready for the wedding, and others had to start dinner)
So cold!
Jaden, Julie, and their kids
Floating fun!
Thanks again Jess for taking pictures when I was slackin' and letting me steal them from you!

No comments: