Just a few hours old
Asher and Dad. Love at first sight!
Me and my baby!
One day old
Working on his tan, with his cool shades on
I can't believe how much lighter his foot is now! When he was born it was almost black, now it's more of a light purple color
Poor little guy had three IV's in at one point :(
Nap time
Being a big boy at only 7 weeks!
He loved his bouncy chair
Sucking on his thumb. We lucked out, and he only does this when he is teething
Pretty blue eyes!
One of my favorite outfits. Also the outfit he came home from the hospital in (this picture is not when he came home)
Best Buds from the begging!
Blessing day!
Two months old
I know that these are not in order, but I'm not going to try to fix it! I love you so much baby! (One year pic's, to come soon!)




No comments:
Post a Comment