Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Couch Potato

So if you're wondering where my sudden burst of posting came from, it's because I have been told I have to be a "couch potato" for at least a week, by my doctor. I'm not on bed rest, but they don't want me doing much, for at least another week. I went to my appointment yesterday and I was dilated to a 2 and 60% effaced. And since I'm just barely 36 weeks and my doctor isn't around this weekend, they want me to take it really easy until at least next week. The good new is that I'm finally caught up on here! The bad news is this is only day two, and I'm getting really bored and Asher is getting really tired of Mommy not running around playing with him. (sigh)  Not only that but I still have my list of things to get done, that aren't getting done, and since they said that there is a good chance of me having the baby next week, I'm starting to freak out a little. I'm so not ready for two kids, but it sounds like I don't have much of a choice! Apparently at about 37 weeks my body says "you're done". (That's how far along I was when Asher was born too) So here's hoping I can remain good and make it to at least next week!

No comments: