Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sick

The last week of Feb/first week of March Asher and I were really sick. It all started with me getting a sinus infection that I had been having on and off since about Thanksgiving. I finally decided to go to the doctor on Monday and they gave me some antibiotics. Then Tuesday night at about 11:00 Asher woke up throwing up. We brought him into our bed (he had been sleeping in his own bed for like 3-4 nights) were he continued to throw up about every hour until about 5am. He then was able to get some sleep (us too) for a little while. He spent Wednesday still not feeling the best, and threw up a few more times, and he wouldn't eat hardly anything. He was finally starting to act like he felt a little better. Then on Thursday night it was my turn. I started at about 6pm and by 9pm I was having quite a few contractions and wasn't able to get them to stop. I finally called my doctor, and she prescribed me nausea medication. I  was up all night but was finally able to get my contractions under control and was able to stop throwing up. Friday was a complete blur. I was so tired and still not feeling the best. I have to say that Jason is the absolute best. He got home Friday night at like 7:30pm from a very long day at work, and started the laundry (we had a lot especially from all the sickness), did the dishes, straightened the living room, vacuumed the  upstairs, and swept and mopped the kitchen! Isn't he the greatest? I did manage to give Asher a bath and take a shower in the same amount of time, and was so worn out but just that, that I think I went straight to bed. So glad that it didn't last too long!
He decided that this was the perfect setup. and it only took him about 4-5 trips to get everything down into our room and set up. 
 Playing with stickers while he was sick. He had the entire arm of our couch covered with Angry Bird and Cars stickers.

No comments: