Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Date!

So after going on my Mini Date with my little man, I decided that I needed to take my big man out on a date. Especially before this baby comes. So I called my parents and asked when they could watch Asher, then started planning. I am not creative in that way so I just decided that we would go to lunch and a matinee. I looked for like a week trying to decide which movie to go to, but they wouldn't put up the movies that were playing until just a couple of days before. Then when I could finally see what was playing for the day we had set up, I realized my big mistake. I had set up our date for the day after The Hunger Games came out. I did want to see the show eventually, but this was suppose to be a date for Jason! That is what we ended up going to because there really wasn't much else playing, and I felt so bad because I knew it was not Jason first pick of a show to watch, but we still had a good time. We ate lunch at Dickie's, and then went to our show. It was nice to get out, just us two, and will be a while before that happens again! Thanks Mom and Dad for watching Asher!

No comments: