Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Mini Date
Back one day in March, we had to go to the mall for some odds and ends. Asher was such a good boy the whole time we were there that I decided we would get a pretzel when we were done. So after all our shopping was done we stopped in the "food court" and picked out a table. I took out some money and asked Asher if he could help me pay. He took the money in one hand, and grabbed my other hand and lead me over to the pretzel place and put the money up on the counter. He was so cute about it! We picked out our pretzel, and went back to our table to share it. He loved sitting on the chair across from me and looked so big doing it. I am really going miss the special one on one time I get with him after baby sis comes. But I will have to remember to still make time to go on little dates with my little man. On the way out I decided we should get a drink too, so we stopped at a vending machine and Asher got to pay again and pick out which pop he wanted. I sure love my little guy, and am so glad we did our little spur of the moment Mini Date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment