Here are some pictures of some randomness that happened in February.
Asher decided one night that my vanity made a good garage for all his cars
They had to be lined up just so.
All done
This is how he took his nap one day. He was being very quite while I cleaned, and when I went to check on him this is how I found him
And of course for Idaho, we have had a very crazy winter with lots of warm weather so of course we had to take advantage by playing outside lots.
He loves mowing, and every night when Dad got home he would try to get Dad to go get his mower too!
He also loves pushing his bike around and putting things in the little "trunk" in the back
My sweet boy!
He will at least now sit like this and push himself around with his feet
We had sat out in our chairs one day. The next day Asher spent about five minutes going in and out of our house, I wasn't paying much attention until he finally came and got me to take me outside. When I went out, he had set up my chair, his chair, had brought out my water bottle and put it in the cup holder of my chair, and brought out his drink and put it in his cup holder. He was so proud of himself, and I have to say, he takes very good care of me!
He did a good job setting up!

No comments:
Post a Comment