Asher can fall asleep in some of the weirdest positions, just like his Dad. He was fighting taking a nap one day, so I told him that he at least had to settle down and play quietly for a while. He headed down the hall, and after a while of not hearing him, I went to see where he had fallen asleep this time. I checked the baby's room (he likes to fall asleep on her floor), not there. I checked his room, not there. Then I see our bedroom door is shut so I go in there. No Asher. As I turn around to leave, trying to figure out where he went I notice the light to our closet in on, and the doors are shut. I peak through the crack, and there is Asher asleep on our shoes. Silly boy!
Is he there?
Yep, there he is!
No comments:
Post a Comment